Are you passionate about selling innovative tech software and services in business-to-business contexts ?
Are you driven by the perspective of creating your own client portfolio from scratch ?
Fantastic! We’ve got your next job !
As a Business Developer for the Swedish market, in coordination with the team of PreSales Engineers, you will :
• Develop and execute your own plan aimed at growing our presence in Sweden, by opening and nurturing new accounts. You will learn what drives our existing clients to profit from our Managed Services and use your past experience to identify and close new deals
• Maintain a healthy and reliable pipe by multiplying relevant actions with prospects, making sure you always keep a high level of business activity - essential for your success
• Exploit all channels at your disposal to make your strategy as successful as possible - phone, email, social selling through LinkedIn and market research with Sales Navigator, anything you consider relevant
• Present tailored solutions based on thorough investigations of prospects' problems and implications on their business in order to maximize the value they obtain from the purchased service - we are keen on consultative selling and continuously strive to sharpen this skill
• Maintain a close relationship with your new clients, stay aware of their evolving projects and needs, and work with them to expand their scope with additional and complementary services
• Continuously stay on the lookout for other growth opportunities, such as partnerships or influencers that can leverage your growth
Why choose ip-label ?
• Profiting from the strength and experience of an international group, you will learn from colleagues with diverse backgrounds and various locations (Paris, Madrid, Stockholm, Finland, Shanghai, Tunis). Our offices in the Nordics are highly sales oriented, so everything is done to make you successful, in a positive and fun atmosphere
• With 20 years of experience in the field of Digital Experience Monitoring, ip-label launched in 2020 its innovative all-in-one solution Ekara to consolidate its position and benefit from the recent market growth
• Digital transformation, mobility, cloud computing: your job revolves around the trends that are shaping the economy
• Ellevio, Stockholms Stad, Svenska Kyrkan, Spendrups, Vattenfall, and many more: join us and participate in developing a growing portfolio of leading brands in the Nordics
• Salary : Highly rewarding commission scheme based on results - uncapped variable and accelerators for superior performance
• You are a talented negotiator displaying high resilience and perseverance. Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
• Prior experience in Business Development or equivalent history of identifying and attracting new clients is beneficial
• Type of contract : permanent contract
• Status : full-time
• Location : Stockholm
• Level of education required: preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher but not a requirement
• Fluent in Swedish, our internal work language is English
You will start the mission with our onboarding program throughout the first months of your employment with us.