Are you driven by the prospect of experimenting with new approaches to deliver tangible business results?
Do you wish to learn a diverse set of skills, from market analysis, sales development, marketing, and community management?
Fantastic! We have an apprenticeship ready for you!
About the job:
In coordination with key stakeholders in the organization in several countries, you will play an essential role in the Sales and Business Development team's success.
Your mission will be three-fold:
- Market analysis: Scan the market to identify buying intent and opportunities
- Inside Sales Development: Develop, implement and execute industrialized outreach campaigns using B2B social media (ie. LinkedIn) and emailing
- Community management: Manage our local content-marketing efforts on social media to be visible and provide valuable insights in the field of digital experience
These efforts are all aspects we have initiated and realize the need to consolidate. With this apprenticeship, we are attempting to define our Sales Development and local marketing strategy outside of the headquarters moving forward. We are therefore expecting your work to deliver tangible results for the sales team within a reasonable timeframe, and you will be financially rewarded for these results.
This should come as an extra incentive for you – to work efficiently and put yourself outside of your comfort zone. Failing is not an issue for us – in fact, you should look to fail fast and often to find what works quickly.
You will have the flexibility to discover and try different approaches and we expect you to come up with suggestions proactively – we can all learn from each other.
Why choose ip-label?
- Profiting from the strength and experience of an international group, you will learn from colleagues with diverse backgrounds and various locations (Paris, Madrid, Stockholm, Finland, Shanghai, Tunis)
- In the Nordics, we are a young team of driven professionals striving towards a common goal: growing our footprint in the Nordics. We also enjoy the work hard – play hard mindset
- With 20 years of experience in the field of Digital Experience Monitoring, ip-label launched in 2020 its innovative all-in-one solution Ekara to consolidate its position and benefit from the recent market growth
- Digital transformation, mobility, cloud computing: your job revolves around the trends that are shaping the economy
- Ellevio, Stockholms Stad, Svenska Kyrkan, Spendrups, Vattenfall, and many more: join us and participate in developing a growing portfolio of leading brands in the Nordics
- Salary: fixed salary with bonus (financial incentive based on results)
- You should be results-oriented, interested in learning digital skills, an entrepreneurial spirit will take you far
- Type of contract: apprenticeship or similar
- Status: part-time
- Location: Stockholm
- Level of education required: preferably working towards a bachelor’s degree or higher but not a requirement
- Fluent in Swedish, our internal work language is English
You will start the mission with our onboarding program throughout the first months of your employment with us.
If you've performed and enjoyed the mission with us, you will probably have the opportunity to obtain a position within the company, in Sweden or in one of our offices.